Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding CheckCheckCheck List

There is so much wedding stuff that has needed to be done over the past few days and coming days. I really got behind with the whole job thing and with catching up after the church cancellation and bridal shower.

But alas, I have done a lot! I’ve almost completed the wedding program wording – just need everyone to proofread it and suggest corrections. The candy buffet bags are 1/3 of the way finished with labels attached. The favors are designed and ready to be ordered. Oh and today we took pictures at the ballpark for the favors.

12

What are the favors you may ask? Well, again, I suppose I can give you blog followers a tid bit of classified information. After all, there are only a handful of you who actually pay attention to my rants and rambles… We are designing custom TOPPS baseball cards!! They are going to be super cute and everyone gets one! That’s why we needed some pictures from the ballpark today. I know, now you are looking forward to the wedding even more.

I’m getting through the to-do list and celebrating small victories over here. The real world hits me like a ton of bricks on Monday, by way of a 40 hour work week. Invitations still need to be finished. But I am determined. I am. And believe me, you will all be more than aware when I have completed this longer-than-expected project.

1 month, 28 days, 20 hours, 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers