Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthdays and Engagements!

First of all, let me say how sorry I am that I did not update one bit yesterday. I was going nonstop from the second I woke up tot he second I finally went to sleep.

Yesterday was the wonderful Phillip's 22nd birthday. Doesn't that sound just so grown up? I thought so. We went to dinner with his parents at Billy Miner's (of course) and then drove around downtown fort worth a bit looking at all of the beautiful sights, and finished the night with milkshakes. I may have had more fun that the birthday boy himself!!

I'm so thankful to have him in my life and am so glad I have been able to celebrate so many birthdays with him (this was number five!!). I can't wait for the next birthday when I'll have to do something oh-so-wifey.

Last night was also a huge night for my big sis. She got engaged!! She will be getting married October 2nd of this year and I can't wait to gain a brother-in-law and a new niece and nephew. I'm so happy for my sister and am glad her life is finally falling into place. I just wonder now what she's going to do now that everything's easy!

P.S. I'm at Phillip's right now and his keyboard is terrible. I've always said this mainly because the keys are black, the board is black, and you can't see what in the world you are typing unless you shine a 1000 watt bulb on in. But today in particular it is difficult to type on. The keys are so spread apart and high so you miss keys all the time. This post has take twice the amount of time it should have. I apologize for any typos that have resulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers