Saturday, July 10, 2010

FUEGO FUEGO FUEGO FUEGO!!!

Did I mention that I may have a slight love affair with a restaurant? See previous post titled “The Extraordinary Adventures of Fuego and Ash” for the full scoop. And in case you were wondering, I do still love them. Their queso is really starting to become the highlight of my meal. The fish tacos are still my fave so far.

The agenda for the rest of the night consists of being pretty lazy with the man I love so much and soaking up every second before he leaves tomorrow. This is probably the last one-on-one weekend we’ll have until August. Every weekend is packed with things to do and even if we’re together, we’ll still be busy doing things.

So tonight, we just relax and enjoy being in love, as we always do. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers