Saturday, July 24, 2010

Extreme Emotions

All of my friends are on polar ends of the happiness spectrum right now. They are either extremely happy with life and loving every second, or extremely unhappy and wanting something more.

Where am I on this spectrum? I’d say probably smack dab in the middle. Some days are better than others, but some days I just want to go back to bed. I’m chugging along in school and thankful I’m fortunate enough to be able to go to such a wonderful school, but can’t help but miss everything back home and feel like this school thing has been going on long enough.

It’s a weird feeling these days. I wake up confused sometimes with weird feelings going on. Something always feels wrong, but then again, I always have something happy to look forward to.

But I can’t help but realize that my life right now is filled with looking forward to things to stay happy. When will it be time to enjoy the present? December 17? It’s going to be really hard to wait that long…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers