Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bridal Show! :) Then College Station :(

In about an hour or so, my sisters, my mom, and I will be heading to the Fort Worth Bridal Show to scope out some potential vendors and see what’s up. I’m anxious to see what all is out there that I don’t know about, but am also still tired from this weekend’s festivities.

Of course, as usual, I’m not ready to go back to College Station. I feel like I haven’t been able to see Phillip at all this weekend so it makes me pretty bummed about leaving. The drive back is always so depressing and going to class seems so daunting – especially since I have a pretty big test tomorrow. Hmph.

P.S. I am still head over heels in love with my wedding dress. So yes, I’m going to buy it ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers