Today was soooo busy! I guess I’ll give you a rundown, since I am sure you are interested…
We ate lunch at Lucille’s in south Fort Worth. It was phenomenal! Probably the best lunch I have had in a very long time. A marinated sliced chargrilled chicken sandwich with jalapeno dressing spread – delicious! I must go back so I can taste even more wonderful things on their menu.
Next was a trip to Bargain Town. What a fun outing! This place was filled to the brim with furniture and wall décor. I really enjoyed walking up and down every aisle talking about how much I wanted all of the cute and reasonably priced things. I’m sure if we were in the market for a couch or dining room set, we would have walked out with great deals!
Cheaper Than Dirt was next on our list. For those of you who aren’t away, it’s a huge store filled with everything gun-related. From ammunition to vests to holsters to guns. It was filled to the brim with everything you could possibly want when it comes to guns. It did get a little boring once Phillip started deciphering through the boxes of bullets. But other than that, it sure was a sight to see. Who knew there was so much to consider when taking on that hobby? My favorite thing in the store had to be all of the creative targets. From Osama Bin Laden to clowns to squirrels – whatever you need to take your frustration out on, they had it.
We rounded out the busy day at Ross and milkshakes at Steak ‘n Shake. I also got to eat dinner later with Phillip and Josh at JR’s Grill and finished with some dessert wine with my parents and the Morrisons. What a great Saturday. I had such a great day. This is why I wanted to get back home from college so quickly. This is what I was missing and was homesick for. I can’t wait to have more days/nights like this one.
[Phillip at JR’s Grill tonight.]
Oh and tomorrow, my mom is planning to make pancakes for breakfast. And the Oscar’s are on tomorrow!
3 months, 12 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment