Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hassle-Free Valentine’s Day

Yesterday was Valentine’s Day. Phillip and I already celebrated Saturday night, but we still got to spend time together last night as well.

We went to the new Bedford Public Library. It was so beautiful and wonderful. We got library cards too. I checked out two books. Doesn’t this sound super fancy of me??

feb14a

We also went to Red Brick Pizza. I kind of love that place. It’s nothing special, but the pizza is good and there are TVs in each individual booth. Plus, it’s BYOB! I did not know this until last night when I was reading the front window. How did I not know this before!? Loving it even more!

feb14b

Today has been filled with wedding planning. I have been going and going like crazy for 3 hours now! I have so much done. I sent about a million emails. Plus, I have finished address lists, emailed them out for parents to look over, and called a hair and make-up place. I’m ready to schedule appointments as soon as I hear from all the ladies who are interested. Yay!

Laundry, cleaning, and more invitation making is on the schedule for today. Getting things done feel awesome!!

College Station tomorrow!!

3 months, 24 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers