Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sectional Envy and Putt Putt

I finished up my wonderful trip in College Station yesterday. I had a great time with my friends and I missed them terribly. Tabitha and Grace each got new sectional sofas. I am so jealous. They are beautiful and comfortable.

feb18afeb18b

I mean, don’t get me wrong. I LOVE my couches. But it was hard to see brand new comfy sectionals. Phillip and I’s future apartment wouldn’t be able to fit a sectional at all. But still. I’m happy for them and happy to sit on their comfiness every time I go down to College Station. I just figured I’d share.

Last night we went to Sagras in Austin, which is a super nice wine and Italian place. It was good! We then saw No Strings Attached at the Alamo Drafthouse and ended the night with BYOB putt putt. Super cute picture-of-the-day.

feb18

Heather and I are about to head to the mall to see if we can find anything good to buy. Then it’s dinner later on and who knows what else.

I do miss Phillip a whole bunch.

3 months, 20 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers