Thursday, February 17, 2011

In College Station

I sure did miss my friends down here. It’s hard seeing the world I was once a big part of and the world I’m in now. It seems like ages ago, when it has only been 2 months. Weird.

feb16

I know. I know. I know. Taking pictures while driving is not safe. I am not proud of my actions. But I will say that no one was on the road, I was on cruise control, and took the picture without even looking at the screen. I needed to give you my picture of the day too.

Tomorrow I’m heading to Austin to spend time with Heather. I’m enjoying this break from the Bedford boredom during the days. I miss Phillip, as always, but it’s nice to have things to do during the day and have friends that are begging to hang out with me.

3 months, 22 days, 3 hours, 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers