1.Grad School: I finished my statement of purpose (finally) and submitted my application to UNT’s Health Science Center in downtown Fort Worth. Hopefully they’ll accept me and I’ll have the option to become a fancy epidemiologist. It was the most complicated application I have ever filled out and I’m certainly glad it’s over.
2.Nursing School: Today I got my final vaccination, sent that paperwork off, and signed up for an exam. I had to sign up for it in person, but luckily it wasn’t that expensive and I get to take it on the day I wanted to. Yay for having all of that finished too!
3.Bridal Party Fitting: Today my bridal party got their invitations from the bridal salon I bought my wedding dress at. It’s actually a pretty invitation and they did such a good job! All I had to do was set up the appointment for all of them to try on dresses – and see me in my dress – and send them addresses of who all I wanted to go and the salon did the rest! I’m so lucky I found me dream dress at such a fantastic place.
4.CHES: I also signed up for the CHES exam. It is the standardized test given across the nation for Certified Health Education Specialists and it’s pretty much required for me to enter the field of health education (aka use my degree).
4.Countdown to Future Events: I have so many things to look forward to in the next six months, and even in the next ten months. I’ll give you a little sampling…
Fall Semester Begins: 16 days
Samantha’s Bachelorette Party: 21 days
TEAS Exam: 28 days
Ring Day: 1 month 3 days
Samantha’s Wedding: 1 month 19 days
CHES Exam: 2 months 2 days
Bridal Party Fitting: 2 months 9 days
Thanksgiving/Pick-Up Wedding Dress: 3 months 11 days
Graduation: 4 months 3 days
No comments:
Post a Comment