This past weekend was fun and relaxing. I watched a 3A high school football game and got to spend much needed time with my sisters and grandparents. I had a great weekend before the craziness of school
So what do I have planned this week? Well, a whole lot of nothing. I really am just going to try to get ahead in reading and homework so that I don't have to do all of that on the weekends - mainly because I won't have time to.
This weekend is Samantha's Bachelorette party. I am way excited about it and can't wait to have a girls night in downtown Fort Worth. I still can't believe she's getting married in just over a month! Holy cow!
P.S. Engagement pictures and final word on the wedding date will come soon. I'll let you know when I do!!!
P.P.S. I don't know what I was thinking with the last post - Regalado baby gets dubbed a boy or a girl this Friday, and not next.
No comments:
Post a Comment