So after being on the fence about what this weekend was going to hold, I have reached a decision. I will be headed to Austin tomorrow after work to stay the night with Heather. Then on Saturday morning, I will meet my parents and other sister at my grandparents' house for the day. Saturday night is watching my future step-nephew's high school football game in Belton and spending the night either in Austin again or in Georgetown. Then there will be brunch on Sunday and heading back to College Station to get ready for school. Phew. That was a lot of words.
I made my grandmother's chicken salad for lunch today. It was a success. Last night's homemade donuts. Also a success. Last night's asian noodle stir fry. Not so much. Two out of three isn't bad, right?
My veil and my shoes are ready to be picked up! Hooray! I get to see them and keep them forever starting next weekend. I am more excited about this than I had orginally thought I would be. My veil is soooo pretty. I can't wait for all of you to see it.
We're still waiting on the engagement pictures.... They're supposed to be ready any day now....
Also, I got an email yesterday from UNT's Health Science Center. They will make an "admissions decision in 1-2 weeks." I'm kind of anxious, excited, and nervous all at the same time. It's just so final.
No comments:
Post a Comment