Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No Money, No Fiance, No Class

I currently have like $0 to my name. My financial aid refund should have gone through this past Saturday but now they're saying it'll be more like this coming Saturday. This is very disappointing. The only thing saving me is a paycheck coming Friday. At least I'll be guaranteed a fun weekend and shopping for school supplies.

Phillip left today. I'm sorry for not updating much. That tends to happen when I'm with him. We had so much fun hanging around the house, trying new restaurants, and playing tons of wii games. Pretty much, he is the best at everything wii except boxing and a spray painting game on Mario Party.

Classes begin this coming Monday. It seems so far away, basically because it is. Everyone else in the state of Texas starts this week. But not us. I like the extra week, but at the same time, I'm anxious to start my last group of classes already.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers