Yeah. I’ve been up for nearly an hour and a half and he’s still sleeping. I am hungry and also ready to go out and run some errands. But he sleeps soundly. I had a pretty rough night’s sleep. But not him. Apparently this is the best sleep he’s gotten in months – at least that’s what the quiet snoring is telling me.
So now I sit in boredom on the beautiful chest at the end of my bed. About to drink a cup of coffee and surf the internet some more. Such is life. In all honesty though, I can’t wait until we get to do this every weekend.
P.S. Today is freshmen move-in day. Hooray for crowded streets, stores, and restaurants.
P.P.S. Cameron’s brother is getting married June 24th – this means Cameron will still be able to be in our wedding!! I am so relieved and excited about this! In the words of Phillip’s mom “how could we have a wedding without Cameron?”
No comments:
Post a Comment